Hosted by Farm and Ranch Broadcaster, Monte James
A DELUXE JOURNEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS!
August 17-31, 2019
- All accommodations in First-Class (4-star or better) hotels
- Buffet-style breakfast daily
- 1 lunch / 4 three-course dinners / 1 wine tasting
- Transportation by Deluxe, air-conditioned motor coach
- Guided by Expert Multilingual Tour Host
- Private sightseeing with Expert English-speaking guides
- Three technical visits
- One farm visit
- Entrances to sights included in the program
Each day is full of exciting activities, you will:
- Sample European cuisine and indulge in the local flavors
- Visit a Dutch cheese dairy
- Admire the famous Rembrandt’s masterpiece “The Nightwatch” at the newly-renovated Rijksmuseum
- Spend time at Hortus Botanicus
- Go back in time and visit Potsdam and Cecilienhof Palace, where Europe’s post WWII fate was sealed
- See the Brandenburg Gate and the remains of the Berlin Wall, and contemplate Berlin’s complicated history at Checkpoint Charlie
- Then journey south to Dresden, see the reconstructed Frauenkirche and the Baroque Zwinger Palace
- See Prague’s famous Old Town Square and its Astronomical Clock, followed by the sampling of the tasty Czech cuisine and the famous local beer
- On the way to Salzburg, Austria, visit Saatbau Linz, the largest cooperative organization for plant breeding and seed multiplication in Austria
- Salzburg, Mozart’s birthplace and one of the most beautiful areas in Austria
- Exclusive insider’s visit to STEYR Tractor factory, Austria’s number one manufacturer of agriculture equipment
- Attend a concert featuring the best of Strauss and Mozart in the beautiful city of Vienna
- Visit Maria Theresa’s Schönbrunn Palace and its formal gardens
- Private wine tasting of the “Rubin Carnuntum” win produced by a small number of the area’s most important vineyards
- Finish your journey of a lifetime at one of Vienna’s most unique restaurants and bid “auf wiedersehen” to this amazing city and your new friends!
- Full itinerary
This journey is offered by CTN (Custom Travel Network, Inc.).
All CTN bookings are subject to the applicable terms and conditions as outlined in the private journey proposal. Please ensure all passengers are aware of these booking conditions. For more information, call us at +1-949-888-6668, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.